11.27.2009

Jake's 'Mikey's for the Weekend


Sorry, I'm posting a little late because I've been busy packing. This week won't have as many as last because to be completely honest, I don't like a lot of the lines. It's weak... but deal with it, Brandon put up like 50 in the last three days, just go off that. Wow, that sounded hostile... I apologize my little cuties.

Washington State (+24.5) over WASHINGTON - just a poo-poo platter game. Both these teams are atrocious - I mean they have a combined 4 wins (3 of which are the Huskies). Washington might not even put up 25 points period.

Arizona (-3) over ASU - Siegs picked it too, great minds think alike.

Colts (-3.5) over TEXANS - the Colts just scraped out a win against the Ravens last week, and the Texans are on short rest. This was a tough game to pick but for some reason I like the Colts here. The Colts defense is playing really well and the Texans cannot run the football. For some reason my gut tells me that the Colts undefeated run stops here, but my gut is also hungry... so, I like the Colts to win here by more than 3.5 on the road.

Seahawks/RAMS Under 42.5 - just like the Wash St./Wash game this one has all the makings for a stinker. It's a borderline unwatchable game featuring two horse shit teams. The Rams don't have a quarterback and the Seahawks just can't seem to score period.

Dolphis (-3) over BILLS - I said on this website that Miami would beat Carolina and that Ricky Williams would have a great game. Where was I going with this? Sorry I was bragging about the game and forgot. Oh yeah, Bills-Phins. Well the Panthers are a helluva lot better than the Bills, so by the Transitive Property that means that the Dolphins should win by more than they did against the Carolina... or Dolphis eat Buffalos. It's science, don't question it.

VIKINGS (-11) over Bears - picking the Vikings? Woof.

Patriots (+3) over SAINTS - I may be one of three people in America questioning how good the Saints are and not calling them 'The Best Team in the NFC'. Other than the Eagles (meh), the Giants (who were in a slide), and the Falcons (awful away from home) they have not beat a team with a winning record. On the flip side, I might argue that the Patriots are one of the 2 or 3 best teams in the entire National Football League. The Saints have been putting up Playstation numbers, but unlucky for them the Patriots play defense. I still think it will be high scoring, but I like the Patriots by at least a touchdown.

'Mikey's Record: 5-2 (.714)
Last Week’s Record: 5-2 (.714)
All Time on ADPTP: 5-2 (.714)

No comments:

Post a Comment